Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where does it come from?

Kids say........

We were at Wal-mart and Braylen and I decided we needed to potty as we walked in the door. So as usual we use the handicap stall ( because it's big enough for me and the boys.) I don't like for them to stand outside the stall because I am afraid someone might take them. (Call me CRAZY!) Over Protective, maybe. Back to my point The boys always go to the bathroom with me even at home but for some reason on this day Braylen decides to crack me up. He comments when it is my turn to potty by saying" I can't watch this" and turns around while shielding his eyes. I couldn't help but laugh and hope no one else was in there. I told Dayton to get a picture with my phone.

"Caution Sad!"
Kim, Beware I know how much you love Dogs!

Our dog Kujo was hit by some people that busted in my mailbox right after Halloween. They hit him in the hind leg which broke his hip and caused him to get an infection from his leg rubbing which was nasty but anyway we couldn't afford a vet bill so Jamie took him out in the woods in Vandervoort and shot him. SAD I know but we thought that would be best. Jamie was sad that he had to do that and the boys were very upset too. Today a guy at Jamie's work was talking about a dog that came up to his house limping and that the dog had a scrap under his neck and Jamie asked him to decribe the dog and by his surprise he described Kujo. That makes it even sadder that the dog went though so much and was still alive. Jamie went by the guys house and called for him "Kujo" and he came running. Kujo is now back at home with us. He seems happy but he still favors the back leg. Amazing Dog. Also an interesting note Kujo was an April fools Dog! Plus that just shows you how good of a hunter Jamie is...Joking!

3months old!

This is Kujo on the 1st day at our house!

No comments: