Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Spelling Bee Champs!

WOO HOO!

Dayton brought home the 1st place trophy in the 2009 Van-Cove School Spelling Bee! Dayton and Hayden battled it out, but Dayton did it! Way to Go kiddo! His final word was "under." Now we have to study for county which is in Febuary.


Gavin also won the 3rd grade Spelling Bee. This is his 2nd year of the spelling bee but it still made me nervous to watch. Congrats, Gavin!

WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
I was so HAPPY on Friday both the older boys won the Spelling Bee. The happiness went away when I went down to Preschool to check in on Braylen.......He had his name on the board, his color was on yellow and as soon as I walked in the door his teacher tells Braylen to tell me what he called one of the teachers next door. WHAT THE HECK? I know he's no angel but he's just 3 and that should count somewhere, right? Well, his teacher called the other teacher over from next door and told her to tell me what he called her. She said he called her "retarded", not sure if they miss understood him but I made him tell her he was sorry and hug her, which I hope made her fell better because she looked like it really hurt her feelings for him to say that to her. Oops Sorry Ms.??? I took him to the bathroom and told him that if he couldn't be good at school he would have to go to the babysitters. He said "I will be good!" I just wanted to CRY to know that my son was causing such a mess in preschool.

No comments: