Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My 28th Birthday!

My Birthday was okay. Jamie woke me up and told me "Happy Birthday" before he left for work. Then when I got up around 5:45am. I found notes everywhere around the house saying "Happy Bithday, I love you!" Then when I woke Dayton up, He went to the bathroom then pops his head out to tell me "Happy Birthday", so sweet because I didn't think he would remember. Then when we get in the car to leave I found a note by the steering wheel. It reads......Sorry he would kill me if I told anyone. Lets just say I wanted to cry but held it back because I was headed to work and didn't want people to ask why I had been crying. I have to admit my eyes did water. Such a wonderful husband. Couldn't ask for anyone better, for that moment at least. HaHa...joking.

A card from my preschoolers!

Megan, Braylen And Dayton making ME cupcakes.

Dayton mixing the cake mix by hand and then wants to

know where the mixer is?

No comments: