Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's about time.

This is Braylen holding "Is a star student award." You have to get 5 stars to get this award. To my surprise I didn't even know he had 1 star because every time I pick him up he either has a letter on the board or a color change, which isn't good. He was excited to get this,which made me think we may be starting a new trend of "good behavior." As soon as I walked in the door he says"look mommy, I got a star" So awsome! The reason I titled this one "its about time" is because that's what I said to Braylen when we got to the car about him getting a star. Then when Jamie gets home those were his exact words too! Poor kid, He's just rotten. Okay today when I picked him up he's crying and cranky. When we get home he tells me"He had to sit in time out for hitting someone" I knew MY Star Kiddo wouldn't last long. Just look at his expression in this picture, should I say more. So much for the new trend.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That pic id HILARIOUS!!!
I love this little guy. He talked to me for a while in the hall today... lil cutie.