Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Little Rascal!

Braylen has fell in Love with the movie The Little Rascals. Probably because he is one. Ha! Anyways he can say a few lines from the movie and I wanted you to see. I think its funny and cute. Sorry the video isn't excatly what i wanted because he did so much better before I got the camera out. Of courses thats usually how it goes. Hope you enjoy. Now that he has seen it on my blog he his saying it and it is perfect. Imagine that, Oh well you can kinda get what I'm talking about.



Here are the real Quotes:


Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.

Butch: "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin', Woim?" Woim: Yeah, Butch. What're we thinkin' ?"Butch: "How much fun it's gonna be to STOMP those guys in the race

Buckwheat: Ive got two pickles ive got two pickles, ive got two pickles today .. hey hey.. a doo daaa dii daa doo da day!.. ive got tow pickles today! hey hey!

Buckwheat: How bout 2 cents..Porky:Ok

No comments: