Monday, January 12, 2009

Another kid say...

While I was cooking supper, Braylen asked "Mommy do you love me?" I said "No" to see what he would say and he replys with the same face as in the picture "i thought that you would?" "well I love you Mom" I said how do you show mommy you love her?"Well lets kiss then!"Braylen says. So cute! How could you not Love this Kid?



Braylen set the table for supper and he took his booster chair down and said " I go to scool now!" When supper was ready I asked him if I needed to put his chair back up there and he replys in a BIG boy voice, "No thank you,I'm fine!" Dayton asked "how does he always come up with the cute things to say?"


Dayton and Braylen are taking their baths after supper and Braylen doesn't want Dayton to wash his hair, of course I'm busy cleaning up in the kitchen so I tell Jamie to wash Braylen's hair for him. After Braylen gets out I help him get dressed and I ask "who washed your hair and cleaned your ears?" He replys "my daddy!" I say to him he's a good daddy, right? Braylen replys "I guess so"


No comments: