Thursday, January 1, 2009

This was my 1st year to stay at home on New Years Eve. Gotta admit it was pretty fun. I made the boys take a nap so that they could celerbrate the New Year with me. It was pretty tough for Dayton. He goes to bed around 8:30- 9:00 every night and wakes up around 6:30- 7:00. We planned to play games, watch movies and shoot off fire works. WE DID IT!

This is Dayton and Gavin playing Connect 4 against Jamie.(don't mind Dayton I don't know what he was thinking.)Lol! Jamie walked away the WINNER!


Our excitment!

1. Braylen was the WINNER in Chutes & Ladders!

2.Dayton won on 1 hand of Go Fish, Crazy 8's and Uno! He also had the Old Maid once.

3. Gavin won 1 hand of Crazy 8's, Go Fish, and Uno! He also had the Old Maid once.

4. I won in the memory game we played with a deck of game cards, and uno, and I guess I was the winner of Old Maid because I never got her.

5. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Braylen has seen this movie so many times he was telling us every part. "Ya watch this it's so funny!"

6. The fire works were not what we expected. The neighbors got their fire works out later and they were so much better. The boys watched them for inside the house.

Next year we'll have to do better, but for our 1st year to celerbrate at home I give it a B+.

For those wondering where Jamie was he was in the recliner sleeping. He fell asleep around 9:00p.m.

No comments: