Monday, January 12, 2009

My Husband!

This blog is about my husband. He has asked me several times if I have blogged about him and the answer has always been "no." So I thought that I would tell you about his new hobby. He loves the outdoors as in hunting any type of game but someone told him about trapping animals for their furs. He tried to trap some last season but didn't really have the things to be good at it. So at the end of last season he bought like $200.00 worth of trapping materials. So yeah he is crazy about this. It is alot of work and time. Which I complain about him spending more time out in the woods than at home. Now my boys are following his foot prints and are loving all this outdoor stuff and I have to enjoy it too so that I can spend time with them doing the things they like.


Setting the trap!


His 1st coyote!


Bobcat!


The happy trapper with his bobcat.(It was huge!)





No comments: