Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday!

Today was such a great day. Thanks for all the prayers. Jamie made peace with one of the Family members. I still can't not yet,but in time I will. We are still along way from where we want to go with this situation. But yet I know there is more to life than letting this bother me. That's were those prayers came in I know. I woke up and the problem from the day before was not on my mind. Thanks again.
Okay if you haven't been to the new car wash in Mena you have go. "Baywash"
1. My boys loved it.
2. The smell is great...Braylen says it smells like suckers and bubble gum.
3. The soap is different colors. (cool)
4. Does a great job.
5. $10.00

*** The boys thought I should take pictures.***


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

1) Glad things are better.
2) Love the new background and header!
3) I need to try the new car wash.

see you tomorrow!

Kristy said...

*Glad things are better!
*Love your new header and background!
*JUST went and washed the car. =)