Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mornings!
My day started out BAD! I got Braylen up and took him to the bathroom an every morning thing and with boys 1st pee is crazy in the mornings. With Braylen he has major pressure anyways.That kid could pee over my car. Seriously! So I helped him pee by sitting him down and holding my hand over it so pee wouldn't go every where. Mind you I'm dressed and ready to go. I ask him if he is through peeing before i move my hand and he says "yeah " taking his word i move my hand and guess what i got PEED on. I started yelling "I thought that you were finished", "what the heck was that?" And covered it back up. Of course he starts crying and i ask him why he was crying ,I was the one who got peed on and he tells me" because you yelled at me!" "Boo who little boy now i have to change"were my thoughts. Mean! I know now that i think about it but that was just gross. My day got better i ate lunch with preschool because Shana had to leave early and they needed a sub so Mrs K asked me if i would sub for her HECK yeah anything to get out of that room for awhile.

Wanting the best for my kids!
Now i'm stressed about the Spelling Bee. Dayton got his words on Monday and The Bee is tomorrow. Scared, nervous and whatever else you can think of. It was his choice and I have pushed him hard to study. I'm not sure if 1st grade is actually Spelling Bee material? .......... Some of those words he hasn't even seen or heard of before. He's a smart kid and I think he will give it his best. But what parent doesn't want their child to finish first? Good Luck Dayton! Jamie says I'm being to hard on him but I have to differ. Dayton chose to be in the Spelling Bee and I think that he has studied hard and It will pay off tomorrow. Watch out 1st graders, Dayton's here to take it all. Yeah sure I have high hopes because I know he can do it. Jamie just doesn't want us to get our feelings hurt if he doesn't make it. I'm gonna get my feelings hurt either way(Happy hurt or Sad hurt) but I think thats part of it.

Praying for tomorrow to go smoother!

No comments: