Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life here Sucks!!!

I have tried to post a blog about what is going on here at my house but I just keep deleting it. So much to say but not sure you would understand. Just pray that everything gets better for us. Jamie never crys and he has shed more tears over this than I could imagine. Which makes me cry even more to know that he cares for me that much. Crazy to say but I just don't know what to do. The problem has nothing to do with our relationship yet. But its FAMILY problems. Im sure we will make it through but right now it hurts so bad. Hope your weekend is better than mine.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey- if you need to talk, call me! I'm there for ya!

Kim said...

I will be praying for you.

Shauna Mama said...

Girlie, I'm thinking about you and will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. I miss ya, hon!