Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Award!

THANKS Kim, from The Posey Family. I'm glad you were thinking of me. That makes my day much better. I just hope the weekend goes by slow,I need time to relax.


The rules of this award are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I nominate:

Veronica Lee-OF MICEand raMEN

Mckmama-my charming kids

Missy R.-confessions of a overweight shopaholic


Darcy Smart-Bottom Enterprises

Heather-Life as we know it




1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Monica!! Thanks a million for the award.I am really glad to join you in sisterhood and happy to have an awesome bloggy buddy like you. I have earlier received the ward from Jo and I shall mention your name alongside with hers.