Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Stuff!

Braylen found this bandana at school and he was so "rockin" it.

Braylen and Kinley at the Super Bowl P-A-R-T-Y! @ The Halls'

We all had a good time. Even though there were lots of "he kicked me" Or "he hit me" And "weave the white on"(leave the light on). The kids were so funny.

Okay the Spelling Bee was Tuesday at Mena. Dayton made it to the 2nd round and I don't know what happened he knows how to spell "small" but got nervous, I guess.

And for Gavin he didn't even make it through the 1st round his word was "honey" and he got up there and said "h-o-n- y" He was so upset. As soon as he came from back stage he said "lets go!" But we made him sit through the rest of 3rd grade.

Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

He is rockin' that bandana fo sho!

Didja miss me?