Sunday, February 15, 2009

We had visitors for Valentine's Day!

Saturday Jamie's Aunt came up to visit. She took us out for Breakfast, which was great I didn't have to cook. Other than that Valentine's Day here was just another day. Jamie got me a puppy that sings "how about some hot stuff baby" and candy. Which I loved because it wasn't chocolate or flowers. Then the rest of day was spent with the boys because Jamie had to work. You may think I'm crazy for not wanting flowers or chocolate but I don't want something that is just going to die in a few weeks and I don't eat chocolate unless its with something like carmel or peanut butter. So Valentine's Day was just mainly for the boys even though I was hoping Jamie would of took me out to eat. But that didn't happen because he didn't get home till 7:00. Hope yours was better than ours. I really agree with Kim way over rated.

Annie, Jamie's aunt!

Allison, Jamie's Cousin!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cool! It worked. =)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi Monica! Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too and looking forward to more visits to your fabulous blog. You have a beautiful family.