Thursday, February 12, 2009

MY LITTLE POOPER!


Long story here. We are at the gym at Cove for Megan's Cheer Camp and Braylen has to use the bathroom. #1 and #2. So of course I take him to the girls bathroom. Hold on a sec, 1st off Braylen will not use the bathroom if hasn't been flushed.Okay now we are in the girls bathroom and he says he needs to poop too. So I open the door to the stall and he noticed right off the bat the it hadn't been flushed and he begins to cry. So I tell him that it wont flush,just potty. So he sits on the pot and says"guess I'll just wait to poop at home. So I say fine and I help him off the pot. Then we are out watching the girls practice and then they take a break, so at least 30 mins. as gone by and Braylen and Dayton are on the court playing then all of a sudden Braylen yells across the court from behind a door "Mommy I need to poop",I tell him okay go to the bathroom which is on the other side of the door he is behind. As I am walking over to him he yells "mommy I justed farted" and "it's in my pants." What the heck! Remind you that there is other mommy's there at the gym. Talk about my face turning red. So we get in the bathroom and I clean him up and I tell him that he will be getting a spankin with the belt when we get home which makes him cry even louder. As we are taking his nasty undies out to the car,Braylen says"just spank me now because the belt will hurt and your hand wont. I laughed of course because how smart is he. So yes i spanked him with my hand and asked him why he pooped his pants and he says"the bathroom was dirty and gross." I do agree they were pretty nasty. But he hasn't pooped his pants since he was 19mos old.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hee heee heeeeeeee. Oh lordy. That is so funny when it's not your own kid. I agree that those bathrooms are bad. Go Braylen.