Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lots of pictures!







This isn't in order but this is what we have been up too lately. Last night Saturday we took the boys to shogun's in texerkana and the had a blast. The didn't eat much nor did I because we are picky eaters. So we actually went for the show. Our cook did really good. He put on a great show exspecially for Braylen. Which didn't try anything.



Braylen and Gavin showing off their chop sticks.

Jamie and Dayton enjoying their meal.

The onion volcano! or choo choo train is what the cook called it for Braylen. The guy even made a train noise as he scooted the onion across the grill.


Braylen tring the soap. I forgot he did try something. Because I told him it tasted like ramon noodles. LOL!



Gavin eating with his chop sticks.

Our cook told Dayton to open up and he tossed fried rice at him, he caught it the second round.



That's the fire he started to start off the night. Braylen kept asking him to make more fire.

"Our chef!"

That's when we 1st got there.



Braylen was sick with strep so we stayed home on Thursday and he played in the bath nearly all day. He loves bubbles.

A very long story about the sketchers. A little boy in Braylen's class has these shoes so Braylen decided he needed them too. The little boy told Braylen that they make you fast. Lol! Okay While Braylen was sick I told him that we would get those shoes if he let the doctor look in his throat and of course he did after that,so we were off to get the shoes. We pulled into Wal-mart parking lot because I am thinking off light up shoes from there. No Braylen says across the street at that store. I ask Stage? He replies yes. So we go to stage and he walks in like he owns the place and goes straight to the shoes and the lady back there says may I help you? Braylen tells her he needs light up sketchers, yeah I was surprised because all he told me were light up shoes. So the lady says you sure know what you want. And asked how old he was, I told her 3. So he found the exact pair like the little boy in his class. $45.00 later. I never spend that much on their shoes because they will just out grow them. But he has worn them since. So I guess they were worth it.




Braylen got Character kid this month. February- the word was Loyalty.
Not sure if that fits him but okay. This was the day he got sick. He coughed the whole time of the assembly. He got hot and throw up from coughing and I told him that we were going to the doctors and he says not till I get on stage. So sweet. So they called his name to go up on stage and he was happy.


The weather was pretty nice last Friday the 20th of February so the boys thought that it was baseball time. We got out the bats, balls and gloves and played around for awhile. Dayton will be playing acual baseball: meaning the ball will be pitched from the picthing machine at 43mph. Scarry for me, but he is excited.



Now for Braylen this is his 1st year of teeball. He will hit the ball off of a tee. But I had loaned out my tee and I havn't got it back yet so I pitched it to him and he did really good. He even knew how to slide. Dayton said that Braylen watches too much T.V. thats how he learned to slide. LOL!!



My lil' ball player!




















No comments: