Tuesday, February 17, 2009

R.I.P Kujo!

Has most of you know Kujo has gone through alot. But this time he didn't pull through. He liked to chase vehicles as they drove by our place and this time he got hit and didn't make it. Just as we topped the hill to get to our house I see Kujo in the road and I say oh my gosh. Then Dayton looks up and starts to screams "no Kujo" and talk about bringing tears to your eyes. And he continues to call his name because Kujo was just hit and still gasping for life. And every time he did Dayton would scream. Dayton said mom I am praying right now and more tears formed because he's thinking that praying would bring him back. At the moment I knew that he was gone and nothing could bring him back at that point. The main reason to blog this is because I don't understand why someone would hit the dog and leave him there to die. Why not try to move him out of the road, Or phone the people? In this small town we all know each other and know where kids are present so why would you want to leave this for them to see? That was something I was hoping my boys wouldn't have to face until they were older but to late for that. A special thanks to my neighbor who happened to be driving by and I asked her to move him out of the road until Jamie gets home to take care of him. Dayton also said "now I guess he learned his lesson!" When we arrived home Chowder our other dog who was just recently hit by a truck was whining, we think he was trying to tell us about Kujo.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh that is so sad! Do the boys want a cat? =)

Veronica Lee said...

That is very sad. I'm still grieving over my hermit crab that died a week ago.