Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thoughts!

Okay where does it come from? On the way home from Rhyen's game, Dayton says "mom I dont want you to die." I told him that everyone dies and that we will meet in Heaven one day. And that we arent going to die until we are all gray headed. Then Braylen jumps in and says "mom are you dying?" "I think I dying." Of course I tell him "No I'm not dying and you arent either.""I told him that he isnt ripe enough yet." Then Dayton says "mom I can't stop thinking about it, I am gonna cry if you die." I tell him its okay to cry but once again when it's our turn to die we'll go to Heaven and wait for each other. Lets just think about our time here on Earth now and do all the right things and hope we live forever. Dayton says "I want to die at 100 because that's old!" How else can you explain it? I just hope I go before them because I cant handle stuff like that. Then again I dont want them to be sad for me either. Lets just hope it will be a long to come for us.

Thank you Lord for these wonderful guys you've given me to spend forever with. I love them very much!

4 comments:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Great posts! If you get the opportunity, please
say a word of prayer for the prayer requests that
are posted on the main page of www.LighthousePrayerLine.org .

God bless,
Mark Seay

Kristy said...

Weird. Keira has been talking about dying too. Last night I was laying over with my eyes closed and she asked if I was dead. WHAT???

Veronica Lee said...

That's a very touching post and the men in your life are truly beautiful!!

Kim said...

Hey woman! TGIF!!!!
I gave you an award!