Tuesday, February 17, 2009

So Sweet!

I got to sub for Mrs.Posey today, she had a workshop. It was fun to be back at kindergarten. I didn't feel very good today but we managed. Actually the kids were pretty good. Some of them colored for me and that really made my day. I not only had them in class but I had them for P.E. and recess. So at P.E. we went to the gym and I made them run and run some more but to them it was all fun and games. Then at recess we colored pictures of the 1st and 16th president. Then after they did that we played with the smart board. Which was really fun to them. I put it on pbskids.com and played a memory game which I let them take turns picking the right one. They had a blast. I hope they are good for you Mrs. Posey. I kinda spoiled them since I hadn't seen them in awhile.
I know I'll miss them. It was so much fun to do something different.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh, I am sooooo glad you were with them today. And REALLY glad you said they were "pretty good." At least you didn't say they were horrible. You always do good with them.