Sunday, May 10, 2009

Busy life!

*Sorry I haven't blogged lately. Ive been really busy, I havent had time to sit down and blog but yet I have read a bunch of blogs. With baseball season and making a slideshow for preschool and getting donations for the 4th of July events. I wonder how I even get up each day and do it all over again.

*But some how I still manage to get a few pictures of what is taking place around here. So I'm gonna start from this weekend and hopefully keep you more updated than what I have been. So here it goes.

* Friday May the 8th 2009. Braylen gets a booboo at school. He was in class and his teacher tells the kids to get their show-n-tell and him and another little girl get up and run to get their s/n/t and Braylen some how trips over her and hits his eye on the corner of the table. OUCH! So I take him to the walk in clinic and the doc puts super glue on it and makes it so much better.
* Braylen's version of the story: Ms. Tacy (Stacy) said go get your show-n-tell and me and Keira start to run and her tripped me and the table hit me.
Mom: Are we suppose to run in the classroom?
Braylen: No, but Ms.Tacy should of just called one at a time.
(smart boy)
*The conversation on the way to the walk in clinic:
Dad: Braylen let me see your eye.
Braylen: Mom I should of died.
Mom: With tears pouring down her face: What do you mean?
Braylen: I should of died so the angels could come get me and take me to Jesus so he could rebuild me!
Mom: Tears are pouring out faster.
Dad: No,Braylen if its okay with you, We will just keep you.
* Silence the rest of the way there.
*In the room waiting Braylen asked if it was okay to cry when they gave him stitches and of course I tell him yes and he lets out this horrible noise when she puts super glue on him. It was a gurgleing sound. As soon as she was finished he opened his eyes and said lets go home now.

Before the super glue!
After the super glue. You can kinda see a tear. Which I'm not sure if it is a real one. Lol!


* Saturday May 9th. Braylens 1st T-Ball game. He is so excited about playing ball.
*Batter up! He hit the ball everytime. Which remember it sits on a tee all you have to do is swing the bat straight.
*This one cracks me up! He is really serious about getting to base. He's gonna be my little runner and take after his daddy on that part. Hes got some speed too!

*He's headed for home plate. It looks like he maybe stilling base. Thats my boy. He is growing way too fast!



*Mother's Day! This year it came a little early around my house. My mom bought me a laptop, and a freeze. Then on Thursday my husband took us out to eat at Papas. Then on Friday evening he brought home a Uplander aka "minivan." Because our family is way to big for my little ford focus. He also bought me a GPS(tomtom). Only because I missed my Bfs wedding last weekend, because we got lost in Russellvile.
*This morning we got up and the boys each had made me nice things from school. We went to church and the nice little Impact girls team gave the mommies a plant and a pin that read #1 MOM! Thanks girls that was too sweet. Then we went to Jamie's moms and to his grandmas and back home where he began packing for South Dakota. His vacation that he has had planned for a year. So I cant say much. He'll be gone for a week. They pulled out of the driveway at 6:25 pm.

*Below are pictures of My Mothers Day!


Laptop! I can't seem to put it down.


Freezer! The boys love it more than I do. I guess because its new.

The Uplander! Its an '05 model but it only had 50,o00 miles. The previous owner gave top $ for it and hardly drove it. She just wanted something smaller and gave us a great deal. It has leather seats, Dvd player, 6 cd changer, automatic everything and there is so much room.

Mommie and Braylen!

Dayton and Mom!

Mommie and her bestest boys!

The best husband ever!


Aren't they cute?

*Gavin went home with his mom after church. So no pictures with him this go around.
*What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!=) Glad you had a good one.
Poor little guy...and what a very sad thing he said. I would have cried myself! =(