Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babysitting!

I babysat Friday night for my sister-n-law.

Laycee is almost 2 months old.

On Friday night I had 5 kiddos.

That includes all 3 boys of mine and Megan and Laycee.

We went to the graduation at Dierks and then back home.

Megan is never any problem so I just knew that is was gonna be a good weekend.

Until we got to Grannis and Megan says "I'm gonna throw up on myself."

So I pull over and nothing so we head on home.

Laycee has slept all this time and now that it's 10pm she's not ready to sleep.

Finally I get her to sleep and Megan comes and wakes me up to tell that she threw up every where.

So I get that cleaned up and guess who is up again Laycee because she didn't feel me beside her.

*Note her mom holds her all the time so Laycee thinks that you have to be right beside her or holding her all the time.

Okay everything is quiet again and Megan is back to sleep and Laycee finally doses back off.

Oh yeah I hate her pacifier because she couldn't keep it in her mouth because its one of those straight nipple ones that the dentist recommends. grrrr.

So anyways every one is asleep again and then around 2am Megan is back telling me that she has wet the bed this time.

Okay I'll clean it up and you go change again.GRRRRR.

Laycee thank goodness doesn't wake up this time.

Megan is now in a clean bed again.

Around 4 am Laycee wants bottle.

Double GRRRR.

At 6:45 am Kevin is knocking on the door to pick up Gavin....Lovely!

I have not had a wink of sleep!

So after Gavin left I just stayed up.

Victors calls around 8am and comes over around 10am to visit with Megan.

Braylen wakes up and is mad because someone forgot to flush the toilet...so I go flush it and there is poop every where. It was from Megan she had Diarrhea instead of wetting the bed. So nasty!

I thought that that day would never end.

Night #2 Much better I gave Laycee a nice warm bath and bottle around 9 pm and she slept till 4am Wow!

But then the next day I couldn't do anything because she still wanted me to hold her.

So glad the boys are at the age they are now. Ahhhh!

But the pictures below show nothing about the tiring weekend I had.

I got all Happy pictures.


Sitting on the porch and she loved it!




Dayton and Laycee!

Megan My pucker and pooper for the weekend!


What a smile!


Braylen and Laycee!

At 1st she wasn't happy...Then she just laid there!

She loved it outside!

1 comment:

jill said...

i think i would have punched someone in the face if i'd been in your shoes. (not a child, of course. maybe a husband?) wow. you're DEFINITELY superwoman!