Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baseball!

This was our 6th game of the season. And we finally brought home a Win! Score was 8 to zip! The boys played really go and the other team just wasnt that good. It was like the bad news bears playing the bad news bears. So go get'em boys! I loved seeing their faces with a win. Makes my heart melt.

*I'll have to post a picture later of the winning team. It was great!

It sure changed my mood from earlier today. My co-worker tried to make me feel bad about something she was accused of. And seriously she made it sound really good. Like I was actually invovled. I talked with our Principle and my name was never mentioned over the situation. So a darn rumor had me upset all day over NOTHING!

How can you show up to work knowing that this person lied to you about this situation. And how could you ever trust them again?

*** The boys play again Sat. We are in a tournament. The tourney makes money for a scholarship to go to anyone in the surrounding county that wants to play baseball. It started 4 yrs ago, after a 15 yr old boy killed himself, He loved all sports but BASEBALL was his favorite and now his Dad puts this on in Memory of him.**Such a get scholarship.

2 comments:

jill said...

hooray for the awesome ball players!!!!!

and about the biotch at school. rumors are stupid. i'm thinking she deserves to be on the SHUN LIST. at our school, being on the shun list means no eye contact from anybody, not being invited to the parties, and being harshly judged for even the slightest misstep. (kidding. sort of. hahahaha!)

happy friday eve! we'll be thinking about y'all when we sleep in tomorrow. gotta love unused bad weather days. :)

Kim said...

OMG...I am cracking up reading Jill's comment. I guess we could start a shun list.
Alright you speed demon!!! Did you read the part where I was driving fast too? about 62 in a 55, tell me you don't drive faster than me! lol. I will be watching out for you and I will for sure pull over for you next time! ha, ha
Have a great weekend!