Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Missing Him!

My husband is gone on a Hunting trip to South Dakota. He left Sunday evening. I thought that it would be a nice little vacation with out him here for a week. Guess i was wrong. Tonight has been rough. It all started when I read the blog from http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/. That really hit me hard. I can't even imagine what the family is feeling. Then I started uploading more pictures to the slideshow and the songs hit me with a bang. The boys went to bed without being told to.Then the house became very quiet and then I started missing him like crazy. Not sure if I can make it till he gets home. He called today when I was doing my car line and wasn't able to talk. Then I called him back but he didnt have very good service. So that pretty much sucked.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening or should I say reading.

1 comment:

jill said...

1. love the monkeys! i have lots of them in my classroom. :) 2. what HANDSOME HANDSOME boys you have!!!!! if they ever need a (much younger....) prom date, look sophie b up! hah! 3. you're a much, MUCH better woman than i am. i would wilt like a cheap plant if the hubby left for a week. or else i'd just end up at my mama's house.