Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Pictures!

I never post without pictures.

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I DID!

We went to the family day of our reunion this morning at the river and of course my boys wanted to get in. So I take my chair down to the edge of the water. I also have my camera because I never travel without it. I'm sitting in the water and a friend of mine needed some sunscreen for her baby so of course I get up and take her mine. My camera is in my camera bag hanging around my neck when all of a sudden the camera bag flips over and out comes my camera.

####, ****,@@@@! YEA those bad words were running through my head. But I didn't let them slip because of the kiddos.

I'm very lost without it. My SD card still worked. I did get to upload the few pictures I took.

Dayton has his baseball party tonight. Who's gonna remember it without pictures? Not me!

Also Jamie opened his Father's Day gifts when we got home. And Do I have any pictures to show you, of course not.

I'll tell you and you can my up your own picture.

From Braylen a six pack of hershey's chocolate bars. (he picked it out on his own. Said my daddy loves these.)
From Dayton Transformer Movie
From Me a camo game camera with a 2GB SD card.

So there you go a post from me without pictures. :(

1 comment:

jill said...

eeeeeek! poor camera! seriously impressed that you didn't spew the bad words ... i TOTALLY would have let loose.