Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ball Games!

This is Braylen and I at his T-Ball game at Smithville. I wish I took my camera on the field because when he hit the ball he ran so fast and looked so darn cute!

Jamie played in a co-ed softball tourney 5-30-09. He was the pitcher. He did really good but not good enough to win it all. They won one game. But we were there all day.

Dayton hanging out in the dug out with the big people! Wishing he could play!



Braylen and I soaking up the sun! We tanned that day and poor Dayton just burnt..He takes after his dad; a white boy!


This is Braylen and his dad showing us some stunt moves... no wonder my kids always get hurt when they are left with their dad....which I quit doing after he lost my baby at a ball game. Now thats a whole other story.

1 comment:

jill said...

the ballpark looks like fun! i can't wait until sophie is old enough for all that stuff. and i DEFINITELY want to hear the losing-the-baby-at-the-ballpark story soon!