Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Dog!


Our Handy Manny! The boys toilet handle broke so I bought a new one and Braylen decides that he can fix it and I never thought anymore about it when he told me that and the next morning when Dayton goes to the bathroom he said mom you didnt fix the handle. But Braylen did? Dayton said but you might want to bring your camera.

This is what I found! Too funny at least he tried,Right!

The new addition to our family! And most of you know my luck with dogs but This one really needed a home. He was givin to us. The boys named him "Bugzy!" We are not sure how old or anything but he is house broke so that was a big plus. He's also a picky eater. No dog food just table food.

So ugly, he's cute!

1 comment:

jill said...

love the handyman work! priceless!!!! and the pup is adorable!