Sunday, March 8, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend was so nice. The weather was perfect. Saturday Jamie took the boys fishing. He happened to take a picture of Dayton and his fish. If I would have gone there would be more pictures but I didn't go. I decided to get my hair trimmed and get groceries by myself since Jamie had the boys.
I felt lost with out them. I ran into several people that I knew and they were shocked to see me without the boys. I needed a break from them and they also needed a break from me. I also believe that they needed time with just daddy. As soon as I arrived home they both came running out the door. At least they missed me. I know I missed them. It will probably be a long time before that happens again. Now on Sunday we got up ate breakfast and headed to church. I helped in childrens church, which was so fun. I may start helping more often. After church we snacked a little then headed outside where we stayed the majority of the time.
I like this picture of the boys jumping. How my camera caught that I don't know?


We ate M&M ice-cream sandwiches. Yummy!



We took a ride on the 4 wheeler too! Dayton did most of the driving. Really he did.


And the park @ vandervoort. They really need newer stuff. I think I'll complain to the mayor. Lol!

My baseball player. We went to the picnic grounds where the baseball field is and played catch and ran the bases. And yes I ran too!

Braylen is trying to make a fashion statement,I guess?


Brotherly Love!


Spring time and flowers? Braylen just had to give me flowers. I really don't like flowers because they just die. But I put these in a vase. For Braylen's sake.
Hope everyone as a great week.
I know the weekend will be busy so get ready for some more pictures of what goes on around here.









No comments: