Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blah!

I am marking this weekend as one of the worst.

I started feeling bad Friday around 1p.m. and it hung on.

The hubs told me this morning that  i can’t wine about it…..

unless i take some kind of meds to make me feel better.

So I took some Tylenol cold and felt lots better…..

but guess what? ….. it’s back.  So I'm fixing to take some night time

meds and call it a day! 

But i so hate taking meds so if  you don't hear from me in a day, a

week  or even a month, Please send someone to check on me.

And it’s not a post without pictures of my boys.

 

It was preschools turn to do the character kid assembly.

Courtesy is Cool!

I just love to hear their sweet little voices.

And Dayton’s Basketball season came to an end Thursday night. They won 4 out of 7 games.

xoxo!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm sorry you are feeling bad! We pretty much spent the whole week on the couch because my husband was really sick as well. Hope you feel better soon!