Saturday, July 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAYTON!

July 25,2002

Happy Birthday to you! Today Dayton is 7. It's really hard to believe that 7 years has gone by. But this lil guy here is growing to be the best man ever. Yea I can say that because he's mine. No really I believe he will make some lady happy one day,"once she gets use to her Mother-n-Law!"
Plans for today: Mom make breakfast
Dad takes us up to the mountain for lunch
Party at the park with friends and family
Rodeo tonight!
Yay!

Hospital picture July 2002

10lbs 5oz

21inch

4 weeks old
Lots of hair and it always stuck up!

* Cutie Pie*

He looked so BIG!

The BIG 3!


~Smile~

*He so didnt want to wear this PINK shirt*
(his daddy and grandpa told him that pink is for girls and he wouldnt even use a pink towel.)

This is his school picture last year at the age of 6.
I told myself that I would get his picture made with the numbers until he turned 5 so there you have it.
Happy Birthday Dayton Ray Ralls!
Love you bunches
Mom, Dad, Gavin, and Braylen

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh my goodness at that hair!! Wow!! And I don't think I ever knew that he weighed 10 lbs! Also wow!! lol

Happy Birthday Dayton!!!

Veronica Lee said...

Happy Birthday to Dayton!!

Holli said...

He looks so much like Braylen in those middle pics! Happy Birthday Dayton!