Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas wasn't over for Dayton

You can tell that it was a little deer!
Braylen with the deer he was so excited!


I just love this picture!


The Hunters!



What a smile!



Dayton was sad that Christmas was over. He said"Mom i don't want Christmas to be over yet" I asked Why and his reply was he wanted more presents and to be with everyone. Well the next day we go hunting which is his last chance to kill a deer for this year. Remind you he's only 6. We drive around in the truck it is rainy nasty out there and we finally come up on a deer. We throw Braylen in the back of the extended cab truck and Dayton gets the gun out the window and fires he kills his first deer. He was so excited with is hand in a fist he pulls it back and says YEAH!! Grinning from ear to ear he jumps out of the pick up to his deer. A young doe...45 lbs to be exact. But to him it was like a 12 pointer. Jamie and I were just as excited if not more. Braylen yells "Date you got me a white tail did ya! We take pictures and head to camp to check the deer and Dayton says " Mom Christmas wasn't over for me, I got me a deer." Gotta love him so sweet.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, good for him! He looks so excited. Hope you guys have a Happy and safe New Year.